Wednesday, August 4, 2010

POST VOLUNTEER FUN

After a hard days work of mapping and running around making a trip that almost made me look lame and useless(Story for another day),I decided to go through the #KenyaDecides on Twitter.And boy oh boy,Did I see interesting and crazy tweets.

Sample this:

Waarrr enyewe #kenyadecides :: Ati This dude refused to buy 2kilos of meat simply bcoz it was #RED n so he bought #GREEN skuma wiki for 5sok

Haki Mshai!RT @Geekymz: Waiting for my brigand friend to come pick me we go vote.If she's not here by 4pm,al just go by myself #kenyadecides

Green supporter ignores red traffic light and crashes into red supporter. The two are still exchanging fists by Globe Cinema. #kenyadecides

RT @Kirembu Done my laundry but my pinkie is still coloured which kind of ink is this #kenyadecides )) It's #jv, LOL

Haha, sad but funny, in the mock IDP vote there were 400 voters, 430 voted YES and 20 voted NO (450?) LOL http://bit.ly/9wbMLj #KenyaDecides
Wyclef Jean to announce his run for Kenyan Presidency in 2012 on CNN's Larry King show this Thursday #kenyadecides #uchaguzi
No tension whatsoever. If anything my hood looks ripe for a street party. This is how all polls should go #KenyaDecides
@Postinor: Can 5pm reach so I can go cook that chicken!! #KenyaDecides
Second time 4 my mum 2a poll station. She never bothered until recently. #kenyadecides
I think moi n ruto should kesho mek thea way to westie 4 bendover thursday. Coz thats wats gonna happen #kenyadecides
Man assaults wife with green onions after she refused to use tomatoes to prepare morning omlette for breakfast due 2 red color #kenyadecides
Need an artist 2 draw up a pic of the viral constitution baby Red Wafula Green throwing up a peace sign #kenyadecides #uchaguzi
Since Kenyans love free things, i suggest that IIEC to introduce: Fichua voters card, Ng'arisha maisha na referendum #kenyadecides
I hear Kibera is soo peaceful that tomorrow, instead of uprooting their beloved railway, youths plan to scrub and wash it #kenyadecides
SMS: red or green,we are all black,lets maintain peace.youth 4 peace, kibera mashimoni.
SMS: 132 kevanda pri sch, my phone has entered in a pit latrine and am now using this line, around 300 pple have voted.
SMS: #Uchaguzi SMS report: "Woman goes into labour at Kabete polling station. Voters have pre-named the baby 'Red Wafula Green" #kenyadecides


More coming.......

2 comments:

  1. That was an interesting period. Quite the opposite of what we had during the last elections. :-)

    Ps. First time around here, keep the posts coming. :)

    ReplyDelete